Reasons Not to Impeach & Convict President Bush
- It won’t bring Anna Nicole back to life, so why bother?
- Chuck Norris is a loyal Bush supporter, and we all know what happens when Chuck Norris gets angry.
- Because “President Cheney” is one of the signs of the apocalypse.
- The only basis for impeachment is found in the Constitution, which was invalidated in 2002.
- Impeachment hearings could preempt the reality shows America loves so much.
- If Bush is removed, Air America hosts will lose their #1 topic, and the whole network will become irrelevant.
- Hey, lay off the guy! Unless you’re poor, black, elderly, gay, female, middle class, or a veteran, what’s he ever done to you?
- The last time we impeached a President, his poll number actually went up and his wife was elected to the Senate. Is that something we really want to see happen with this crowd?
- An impeachment would be extremely divisive — and America must stand united, especially during times of illegal wars based on lies.
- He did not allow Sanjaya to win American Idol under his watch.
- If he’s impeached, the terrorists win— or haven’t you been paying attention for the last six years?
(Thanks to Blue Dragon & his mom for sending it to me.)