- If it is 104 degrees outside, that means that half the classrooms are also above 100 degrees and the other half are around 60 degrees.
- The school bus is about 200 degrees, and I only ride in the morning.
- It is absolutely impossible to get to a locker at lunch time, manage the lock, get through the lunch line and then ACTUALLY EAT in the time allowed.
- Classroom 210 south is nowhere near classroom 210. It is in a different building entirely. Who numbers these places???
- Most of my friends are in different classes entirely and there’s no time (yet) to meet most of the new people.
They are giving homework ALREADY!!!!!
- I miss SUMMER already!!!!!
Type your cut contents here.