Fox News has a timeline of all the time Rove and Bush have spent together.
CNN described Rove’s resignation like this:
President Bush has called him “the architect” and “boy genius.” Today, he called him “friend.” Standing next to Bush, his voice cracking, Karl Rove, talked about quitting his job as Bush’s senior political adviser. “It has been the joy and the honor of a lifetime.” full story
- Maybe he is just getting pushed out by Cheney.
- Maybe someone has pictures of him with Jeff Gannon.
- Maybe he’s going to work from home on a laptop and a telephone.
- Maybe he has plane tickets to a country that won’t send him back and make him answer questions from Congress or the Hague or anywhere else.
Please leave a comment with your own possibility. RWCole came up with these:
1) Rove wanted to leave after losin the last election- but Clusterfuck wouldn’t let him- now it’s time to go.
2) Rove is about to be indicted
3) Rove was photographed having wild sex with a male goat
4) Rove is about to join Thompson’s campaign and insure that no dem ever gets access to the paper trail in the oval office.
5) Rove has 18 more months to sell his influence with clusterfuck to the highest bidder and become a wealthy man.
Powered by ScribeFire.