- Keep you purse zipped and buttoned and under your arm the whole time. Guys need to have their wallet in their front pocket in case a pickpocket comes behind them.
- Don’t talk to your friends while you’re walking or you will run into stuff. Or people. Or both.
- No flip flops. This place is hard enough in tennies.
- Bring at least ten friends on the subway because when you lean and fall you want to land on people you know and not strangers.
- Bring a LOT of money. Like way more than you think you need. A LOT of money.
- And bring ear plugs.
- They sell pizza one slice at a time but a slice is huge. A whole pizza is called a pie.
- Don’t smile and say “Morning” when you pass people on the street cause they will think you are totally weird.
Sorry there is no picture. I am on a bus writing on a friend’s phone and I don’t know how to send the picture but I promise to put up a bunch tomorrow.